IM R 19 SA LITHIUM
Working height 19 m. Capacity 230 kg. Electric motor 230V / 4 kW AC low voltage. Lithium batteries 48V / 120Ah. Total weight of the machine 2435 kg
- Automatic levelling outriggers
- Emergency hand pump
- Cylinder holding valve
- Hour meter
- Momentum device
- Load cell
- Hydraulic Jib
- Rubber tracks
- Hydraulically adjustable tracks width
- Air / Water outlet in the platform
- 230V – 16 A outlet in the platform
- Electric motor 230V / 4 kW AC low voltage
- Removable control panel with coiled cable
- Double speed traction
- 48V emergency electro-pump
- Non-marking rubber tracks
- Oversized outrigger pads (ø 350 mm)
- Wireless radio-control box
- Working light in the platform
- Kit IMERVIEW for fleet management
- Lithium batteries and AC electric motor fof high performance.
- Possibility to operate from the power network and simultaneously charge the battery.
- Hydraulically adjustable tracks width: more stability and traction to move around the building site or rough terrain.
- State-of-the-art removable control panel: fast and versatile use of the machine.
- Proportional and simultaneous electro-hydraulic controls: efficiency and safety for operators.
- Automatic levelling outriggers: maximum easiness of use and safety.
- Permanent weight control device and momentum device for improved safety and performance.
- Slewing 360° (not continuous): outstanding aerial accessibility in any work situation.
- Basket rotation ± 75°: complete placement on working site in any condition.
- Compact size, with limited overall outrigger footprint.
- Engine guarded for safety and working protection.
- Aluminium platform 1.40×0.70×1.10 m.