IM R 13 T
Working height 13 m. Capacity 230 kg. Honda GX390 petrol engine – 11 HP 3600 rpm. Total weight of the machine 1495 kg
- Automatic levelling outriggers
- Emergency hand pump
- Cylinder holding valve
- Hour meter
- Momentum device
- Load cell
- Hydraulic Jib
- Rubber tracks
- 230V – 16 A electro-pump for indoor use
- Air / Water outlet in the platform
- 230V – 16 A outlet in the platform
- Honda GX390 petrol engine – 11 HP 3600 rpm
- Removable wired control box
- 12V emergency electro-pump
- Hydraulically adjustable tracks width
- Working light in the platform
- Non-marking rubber tracks
- Oversized outrigger pads (ø 350 mm)
- Wireless radio-control box
- Removable wired control panel for remote control of the platform during translation.
- Electro-hydraulic controls: efficiency and safety for the operators.
- Automatic levelling outriggers: maximum easiness of use and safety.
- Permanent weight control device and momentum device for improved safety and performance.
- Turret slewing 360° (not continuous): aerial accessibility in any work situation.
- Compact overall sizes and reduced stabilization footprint (2.7 x 2.8 m).
- Aluminium platform 1.30 x 0.75 x 1.10 m.
- Reduced weight (1495 kg) for maximum transportability.
- Hydraulically adjustable tracks width (optional): higher stability and greater traction to move around the building site and rough terrain.