Ride-on trowel for larger surfaces, intended for levelling and troweling of freshly laid concrete floors
All of our machines are versatile and easy to operate. Designed for heavy-duty and with high reliability. This means low running and maintenance costs.
- Easy-to-drive, smooth and well-balanced trowel for optimal processing of concrete
- High maximum work RPM gives an effective and quick processing time of the fresh concrete
- Equipped with Honda’s reliable and environmentally friendly petrol engine GX690.
- Due to the high driving position, the operator has a good overview of the work throughout the process and the work shift
- The oversized chassis frame effectively protects the rotary work tool from severe shocks and unwanted damage to the equipment
- Four LED headlights effectively cover all angles and provide excellent light around the entire machine
- Double water sprinklers are used if the concrete dry quick.
- Equipped with Swepac’s unique blade locking system. The same system is used for the other trowels. No tools required for replacement, only 1 pin per blade axis, which you can easily detach without any tools.
- Designed to facilitate accessibility to vital service points. This means that the machine owner is encouraged to take care of the important maintenance and service work
- An optional strong and easy-to-use transport device is available.