Asphalt Cold Patch
Crafco is a leading name in the asphalt industry and we’re proud to offer their premium HP Asphalt Cold Patch for asphalt repairs.
Whether it’s repairing utility cuts or patching reoccurring potholes, HP Asphalt Cold Patch is rapidly becoming the material of choice. When hot patch isn’t readily available or a quick fix is needed, the HP Asphalt Cold Patch is a fantastic alternative to repair an area of asphalt and does a much better job compared to the competition.
Designed to be used in a wide range of temperatures an climates, the HP Asphalt Cold Patch is a great product to have on hand for those quick jobs and situations that always seem to pop up when you least expect it. HP Asphalt Cold Patch is approved as a high-performance patching material in most states and other user agencies within the United States.
HP Asphalt Cold Patch is permanent, fully guaranteed against any failure, comes in an easy-to-open bag, and most important, does the job right the first time.
Sold as a single 50 lb bag which is perfect for small one-off jobs.
- Works in all weather conditions; wet, cold or hot
- Approved, used and tested by utilities and states nationwide
- Easy to use bags prevent waste and saves money
- No mixing, mechanical compaction or tacking
- Cost effective with no messy clean-up or time constraints
- Permanently adheres to asphalt, concrete or steel
- Perfect for bridge, drain, utility cuts and cutter work
- Patch will not release, eliminates milling before re-paving
- Use at any temperature, or in any weather condition
- Open to traffic immediately – no raveling or rutting
- No heating, mixing or tacking required
- Permanent, no milling or patch release – ever
- Remains pliable from at below freezing temperatures
- Adheres to concrete, steel and asphalt in wet and bitter cold, snow or summer heat